Right now I am in India working for a disaster mitigation NGO. It is my first time in the country in 28 years. Everyone seems a lot taller than I remember. I am a Masters student in public affairs and management. One might call me a marxist, once called an anarchist- recently I found myself enrolled at an ivy league school and got re-smacked with the reality bug; most people really are just in it for and about the money. I am not. This blog in general is my attempt at anger management.

7.02.2006

I Got to be in Chennai For Our Anniversary


I love my wife. She is pregnant. She is beautiful and I got to be with her for our 4th anniversary. I am happy. This is her belly. There is a cute baby inside.

1 Comments:

Blogger prudey mcprude said...

that's adorable.

and i really like anju's top.

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home